What’s up guys, Itchy Monkey here! In this article, we will talk about Brawl Stars Balance Changes June 6, 2017. Yep, the Brawl Stars dev team is hard at work pumping out balance changes and improvements here and there.
Table of Contents
Brawl Stars Balance Changes June 6, 2017
Gem, Chip, and Skin Changes
- Good news gemmers! The Brawl Stars team gave out more gems with every purchase. The old Satchel of Gems that holds 110 Gems is now 170!
- Skins are also cheaper. You can now get that brand new El Primo skin – El Rey for just 50 Gems.
- Yayy! They doubled the amount of chips whenever you get an Epic duplicate. It used to be 5 Chips for a duplicate Epic, now they’re making it 10 chips. The question now is, when are we even going to get our hands on one.
- Just like the increase in chips for Epic Brawlers, they also increased it for duplicate Legendaries. Players can now earn 60 Chips instead of 10 Chips.
- They also reduced the price of one Epic Brawler from 70 Chips to 60.
- Same as Legendary Brawlers. They lowered it by 100 Chips. It is now 500 Chips from 600.
- They also tweaked the Trophy losses in low trophy level in Showdown. Now, you don’t need to get scared of trying out this exciting event.
- The Double XP event is now made available every 4 Days! Instead of waiting every Saturday and Sunday, they are now available faster. They also added Coins to be won too.
- They fixed the exploit that allows regular Band members to change Band settings like descriptions, badges, etc.
So there you have it, folks. These are the changes made by the Brawl Stars dev team. To be honest, I am quite impressed on how quick they respond about the irregularities in the game. I was expecting a Piper nerf but not this soon. They are really getting their hands dirty. I’m not sure if it’s because the game is new? But I hope they keep this up even after the game is made available globally. Everybody wants to have a good clean fight, I expect a lot of balance changes, improvements, and polishing in the future. They are hard at work fixing everything and have it ready for the world and Android users to see.
If you want to read Brawl Stars’ original Reddit post, you can click HERE.