What’s up guys, Itchy Monkey here! This time we will talk about Supercell’s new Brawl Stars game. I know there is a huge hype going about this MOBA but since they decided to test it out in iOS Canada, players worldwide are itching to get their hands on it. The Brawl Stars Download steps can be found here to get the game everywhere in the world.
Fear not, as here’s a guide on how you can install it on your own iOS device and no, you don’t need to go to Canada to do that.
Table of Contents
What you need in order to download Brawl Stars if you are not in Canada right now.
- iOS device
- Dummy e-mail address (make sure you can access it for iTunes verification)
- Canadian address
- Canadian phone number
Brawl Stars Download Steps in iTunes Canada
- Make sure to save your important files and data to the Cloud. You will need to sign out of your current Apple ID.
- As you sign out of your Apple ID, make sure you’re also signed out in iTunes & App Store.
- After signing out, go to the Brawl Stars App Store HERE.
- You will then see a prompt that you need to sign-in or register. Choose register.
- The country you want to choose is Canada.
- For Payment Methods, choose None.
- Complete the name and security questions. (it’s fine if you don’t put your real name)
- In the address, you may want to visit the ever friendly Google and choose a Canadian address. (I chose an address of a fast food chain in Ontario)
- For the phone number, just copy the area code and be creative. Ex: (Area Code)-1234567
- Save and you’re good to go.
You may want to go back to the Brawl Stars App Store HERE and download the game while you’re still logged on to your iOS Canadian account. Download the app. Sign out of your Canadian account and log back to your original account. Tap on the Brawl Stars icon and you’re good to go!
If you have any questions, feel free to use the comment box and we will help you out. Now, what are you waiting for? Let’s go brawling in the Mines!