Greetings to everyone! My name is Wonderwall and today, Brawlerspedia will help you understand more about the Brawl Stars’ Game Modes / Event Modes.
Events or Game Modes are the specific games you can play with your favorite Brawler in Brawl Stars. Generally, each game mode will be available for a certain period of time, which will then be replaced by another one after the countdown has finished. This breaks the monotony on your other games such as Clash Royale where all you do is deploy cards and make sure you defeat a tower. With Brawl Stars, this monotony is not happening as you have atleast 3 or 4 game modes you can choose to play depending on your mood!
Table of Contents
4 Types of Game Modes
Smash & Grab
In Smash & Grab, you will be divided into two teams with 3 brawlers each. There is a gem mine in the center. The task is for one team to grab at least 10 gems.
Once you have 10 gems, a 16-second countdown will appear. If your team is able to keep the 10 gems until the countdown is zero, the game ends and your team wins. However, if you are not able to keep it, the game continues. The brawler who dies drops the gems he has and it’s basically a free-for-all and his teammates should cover and retrieve those gems.
Smash & Grab will sure to test your teamwork!
Smash & Grab Basic Strategy
- If you don’t have gems on your head, be aggressive
- If you have gems, be extra careful and switch to defense
- It is good for the team to move together.
- We recommend brawlers like Shelly or El Primo in this game. Avoid using Ricochet if you are not very technical yet.
Read more: Smash & Grab Tips and Tricks in Brawl Stars!
In Showdown, 10 Brawlers are in an Arena and each of them will battle for power ups in the field. Each Power Up will increase the brawler’s health and attack power. The last brawler standing will win the game. You can, of course, still win a trophy or two if you manage to kill an enemy brawler.
Showdown Basic Strategy
- Base from experience, we normally wait until someone tries to obtain a powerup. When you see an enemy brawler busy with one, attack him and the powerup from afar.
- If you have enough powerups, you can also just hide and wait until you are confident to defeat an enemy near you. However, the space, while wide, is still constricted with walls. Because of that, it is extremely possible for another brawler to get to where you are.
- There’s a poison that creeps from the side of the arena to the center. Avoid it!
We recommend El Primo, Nita, and Mortis in this mode.
In Bounty, your team should kill the opposing brawlers to obtain more stars. The team who has the most stars at the end of 2 minutes and 30 seconds will win the game. Be careful, once they kill you, the killer will obtain the stars you have on your head.
Bounty Basic Tips
- Attack in groups.
- If you don’t have stars yet, it’s okay to be aggressive. Mellow down if you have a lot of stars on your head.
- We recommend long range fighters in this mode + El Primo.
Heist is a 3v3 event where it’s either you protect the bounty or you raid it. There’s a fence around the safe and then there is a box of TNT on each side. The raiding group can shoot the TNT to break open the fence or they can go around the fence to attack the safe. It has a timer and the safe has health. They need to break it open before the timer ends. The other team just needs to protect the safe.
Heist Basic Tips
- Stick to your role. Whether you raid or you defend, always keep in mind your role in the game.
- We recommend that the group has a variety of long range and short range fighters in the team. However, of course we can’t really choose that. 🙂
Read More: Best Brawlers in Heist!
That’s it, there are currently the 4 game modes / events in Brawl Stars right now. With this 4, you can basically play depending on your mood and it’s guaranteed you will not be bored. We recommend trying out each of the game modes to get a feel of which do you like the most.
And with that, I will leave you a question. What is your favorite game mode?